Artemia Hatch System Tool Baby Brine Shrimp Live Baby Fish Food Fresh
1. Connect with an air pump (NOT INCLUDED)
2. Add 1.7L of clean water try to keep the temperature between 75-78 degrees.
3. Add 2-3 teaspoons of salt and Wait 5 minutes (Air flow from the pump is required)
4. Add 1-3 teaspoons of Eggs Artemia Baby Brine Shrimp
5. Keep the air pump on working 24 hours until the eggs hatch Completely.
1. Add Valve NO.8 (check the picture)
2. Wait 15 minutes
3. According to the photokinesis of brine shrimp, after hatching,
brine shrimp will assemble at the bottom part of the collection cup,
at the same time, eggshell will float on the top
4. Open valve NO.7 (check the picture)
5. Ready to collect your shrimp.
Water volume 1.7L can hatch 15g (3 spoons) of eggs, u need to add 10g of salt.
After hatch, keep the brine shrimp in the fridge.
$49.99 Regular Price
Ships August 29th